“Surround yourself with quality, not clutter. Buy it once, Buy it right”
We emphasis on planning, functional design and the effective use of space by interior designing.
Interior Designing is an art and science, all about enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people space. We plan, research, coordinate, and manage projects.
Kitchen, a place that is more important where the woman of the house gathers to make meals for the family, the modern lifestyle has redefined the use of the kitchen. They are now considered a common space where families, friends and sometimes guests gather to enjoy delicious food and pleasant conversations.
Bathroom is just a word or a room, if it’s just built with no ideas with a sink or a bath tub. It becomes a personal hygienic activity in your home only when it is designed by experienced interior designers.
Laundry, a room reserved for the purpose of washing clothes and other textiles.
“And here we toil for your hygiene. Let’s get into our deeds of designing”.
Designing with the perfect color scheme is easy to get around and use. Designing a good bathroom is paid to style and consistency, and here every feature and perception is a part of a bigger picture, from the sink, bath to the tiniest bathroom accessories and also with the outlets of shower, both hot and cold.
The most important upgrade that you can make is lighting. Lighting paired with the right color, affects mood. Changing out your lighting according to the style is not difficult or not expensive, but makes a bathroom looks fresher and larger. Upgrading the bulb with some of the new fluorescent bulbs similar in color warmth to the light cast on a bright, sunny day. Bathroom lighting trends include hanging pendants and light bars that diffuse light in a room. LED lighting fixtures are the most energy efficient that doesn’t heat your bathroom up.
Paint is the next quick and easy upgrade to the bathroom. Picking light colors for large surfaces like the wall saves darker, richer tones for accents. Color choices are our designer’s greatest goal in upgraded lighting before you paint, since color temperature can change a color’s shade.
Kitchen Designing or Renovating- Kitchen is often the hub of the home and hence the flooring of the kitchen should be decided on durability, cleaning and appearance. We design a modern look to make your appliances look built-in and spacious and also Water Filtration with a best idea to be designed as per your comfort.
Bathroom Designing- Good bathrooms have some things in common. The color scheme to be designed right would be easy to get around and use. While designing a good bathroom, attention is paid to style and consistency, and hence every feature is part of a bigger picture, from the sink and bath to the tiniest bathroom accessories like tapware, showers, heaters and lights.
Laundry Designing- We design the luxury of laundry-in-house for those who would probably plan to renovate the tedious place more attractive. Laundry sinks and tubs come a long way in design. The latest laundry designs with sinks and tubs are more modern than before, appliances and cabinetry options are also available in laundries that makes the space as beautiful as it is practical.
Ideas to design your hygiene whereabouts?
Designing your kitchen, bathroom or a laundry, the professionals are at homify who can help you with your own ideas but with some fashionable designing labours. Our website spares ideas to design or renovate. It also helps you to choose the right color, right accessories and material needed to make your whereabouts a better place.
Way of designing a place
While designing a specific place like bathroom, kitchen or laundry it’s necessary to think about certain key aspects like size, the colors to be used, location of features like sink, tapware, vanities, basins, tubs, water filtrations, shower, bath tub or the use of light. Even decorative wallpapers or accessories to the walls is also a good idea that costs low and maintain the aesthetics.
Clever usage of lighting according to the size and color that is picked precisely will even make smaller spaces as welcoming and gives the impression of space.
Arranging bathroom items smartly can also make bathrooms efficient to use. For example, the bath and shower can be combined, while a corner sink can be installed. Using the right bathroom tile ideas can also be a great way to make the place spacious, as reflective ceramic tiles can make the room seem much brighter. It needs imagination and hard work but designing a small bathroom is not a Herculean task.
Colors that should be used in bathroom
Color is vital when styling the perfect bathroom. Using the right Dark color tones such as red and blue can add a luxurious feel and are advised to use in bigger bathrooms, whereas lighter tones are better for smaller bathrooms. The lighter colors makes the bathroom feel less cramped and congested. So it’s our fidelity to choose a right color.
Designing the bathroom walls and floors
There are plenty of options for walls and floors. Rustic or country style bathroom designs often employ sturdy wooden floors and are easy to maintain whereas modern bathroom design uses materials like concrete or synthetic tiling, besides using ceramics as an option. For the walls, a mixture of tiles and paint allows designers to experiment with a variety of tones. Tiles are easy to clean, cheap and waterproof and can be used both on the floors and walls. Some prefer to use marble flooring for the bathroom for better aesthetics. There are also different varieties of wallpapers from our website that have been engineered to withstand humidity and water, making them ideal for bathroom designs.
The first factor to consider before renovating a bathroom is the budget. Replacing key items such as the shower, the sink or the toilet, can be expensive and complex. However avoid spending fortune, and focus on smaller details to freshen up the look and feel of your bathroom. Even with a few small changes, you can modify and transform your bathroom.
- The exchange of a shower curtain for a shower enclosure or a new cabinet for the sink can do wonders for your bathroom.
- Lighting, that can significantly improve the atmosphere in the bathroom and turn it into a better place.
- Some of the most popular bathroom decorating ideas
- Eclectic style bathrooms: Design that involves combining materials like wood, concrete, ceramic tiles and metalwork to create engaging textures and colors, and make the most of the available light.
- Minimalist bathrooms: Minimalism is all about paring down the elements so to the minimum. Minimalist bathrooms usually incorporate plenty of open space and the bath, sink, toilet or shower will be efficiently shaped and placed as possible. Expect sleek modern designs, white color schemes and few accessories.
- Modern bathrooms: Modern bathrooms can be more imaginative in terms of color and the use of accessories, includes features that meet current design trends. They tend to be flexible, with the ability to shift as fashions change, and cleverly use accessories to allow the designer to constantly change their appearance.
- Country style bathrooms: Warm, traditional, cosy – all of these terms apply well to country style bathrooms. This kind of bathroom often includes ornamental features, such as floral arrangements, aromatic scents, candles or floral wallpaper.
- Rustic style bathrooms: The rustic style seeks to create the age-old, traditional bathroom spaces. Rustic style bathrooms use wood to offset the colors of the walls and and try to balance the desire for a homely space with elegance and class. Bathroom decorating ideas for rustic rooms tend to include items like locally grown flowers, while large luxurious baths are another common design theme.
Organising our products:
Water Filtration: Our latest technology mounts horizontally or vertically with no shelf cutouts required.
Tapware: A lever basin set that is available only as ceramic disc with free flow.
Tubs: Organized with an advantage of with or without a tap hole.
Basins and Vanities: A perfect complement, scratch resistance, easy to clean and have an integrated waste.
Basin Outlets: Bold, assured, stylish and reduces the risk of scratching during installation.
Baths: Sculptured design with soft corners and sleek built in overflow.
Heaters and lights: Heaters with a digital technology of using electrodes which transfers electrical energy to the water and heats up.
Showers: Designed in a stylish square shower grate which has acrylic shower base and anti-fungal seals.
Toilets: Rewarding functionalities that is designed in square or round or clever corner shaped, perfectly compatible with closed-coupled WC’s.
Our notion from designers:
Renovation or fabricating your hygienic space from our up-skilled designers would provide you some advantages,
- Accessible Storage space by stacking wooden crates.
- Functional by installing the sink, shelves and hampers at the right place.
- Planning your palettes by utilizing textures and patterns in neutral tones to add creativity and depth.
- Adding pops of colors by deciding the accessories for the objects that are to be used in the bathroom and mirror frames.
- Designer touch for accessories that decorates a place more spacious and showcasing texture.
- Proper design of designer’s for accessories. For example: Sink skirts add flair and hide cleaning products.
- Instead of stuffing towels inside cabinets showcase it by our accessories of towel rails.
- Stylish Soap Dish, Glass Shelf and Toilet Role Holder are designed at a high end to make the place look beautiful for a designer touch.
- Quick Twist System is the latest technology used in water filtration by our designers.
- Different designs of laundry tubs that evokes the room.